Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Roughs for Dec. Face-off

These are my first, very rough sketches for the December NCN Face-off competition (caricature sculpture of political figure). It's a good thing these contests are bi-monthly, because this one will be time-consuming. I'm also totally out of my element, because caricature sculpture is something I've always wanted to attempt. So even with gigs, commissions and the impending holiday season, Hillary's gonna get sculpted!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These will be refined a bit more before I go to the next step...

3 comments:

  1. hahahhah! this is hilarious.... it's gonna be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m amazed about the thousands of Hillary´s caricatures I´ve seen last year. People may love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, most Americans either love or hate Hillary Clinton...there doesn't seem to be much middle ground, which makes this upcoming election interesting.

    ReplyDelete