Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A little luck o' the Irish for some politicians...

Everybody is Irish for a day on St. Patrick's day, but for these NJ politicians,, it came early (or late) in the form of a presentation from the local AOH (Ancient Order of Hibernians) in thanks for their support. Here is a link to the story on their website.
I venture to guess that ONE of them is an Irish-American----the red-headed, pink-cheeked one! ;-)
I did this one assembly-style...drew and colored the lady first, completely. Then I drew each of the gentlemen, and traced the background elements on my light box for each one--and finished by doing one color at a time for everybody. 
Here's a close up:
My client had this to say: 

 "You hit it out of the park and I can't thank you enough for helping making this event so successful.

Sincere thanks, Sean"

Thanks go to my friend Patrick Harnett, a fantastic photographer/artist, who referred me for this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment