Monday, September 23, 2013

You can kiss the bride...in front of the caricaturist!

Saturday evening found my easel at a fabulous wedding reception:
This one came to me through 513 Entertainment. The venue was especially nice for me, as I was set up in an alcove near the bar which permitted chatting---but the sitters could still enjoy the ballroom, music and various goings-on. 
I started drawing during daylight...and finished after my time was extended an extra hour, thanks to the bride's mom! :-)

Below: These two family groupings had members who ran off after they were drawn, so I settled for photographing just the drawing. I told the lady on the right she looked like a Kennedy, only prettier. ;-) And so, four hours after I'd started, she was my last face put to paper. 
Thanks and congrats!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment