Sunday, September 22, 2013

An ??th birthday party!

Saturday afternoon's festivities came to me courtesy of Gigmasters...a surprise birthday party for a beloved uncle. His precise age was a question mark. His invites said "I look TOO GOOD
to be this old!!!"
And he certainly did! ;-)
As usual, the birthday boy received a full color caricature. As he was deciding whether to wear his baseball cap or the birthday hat, I said, "Why not BOTH??"
It was a busy, enthusiastic party, so I was soon in the zone and forgot to take photos; but here's a god-daughter, and a pal:

Happy birthday, Jim! And thanks for having me!
The client left some short but sweet feedback for me: 
Emily was great. She came to house early, put up with my crazy family and they loved her work. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment