Friday, November 1, 2013

A Halloween luncheon...

...and part of the entertainment was my caricatures. It was held at a 55+ recreational center. Below, you see a volunteer (clown lady), the director of activities (mismatched lady), and myself  (caricaturist lady! I was Frau Blucher  again this year. ;-)
Most of the attendees were wearing orange and black...
But this lady threw together a costume!
Afterwards, I headed to a new place I'll be probably be frequenting frequently:
 
Jerry's Artarama just opened a branch in Wilmington, Delaware, which I found out from one of the guests I drew at the Zombie party this past weekend. On Halloween, they had a 20% off sale on everything, and if you showed up in costume, you were entered to win a gift certificate. Yup, I was still in costume, and yup, I spent some money! :-D

Update: 11-4-13 Some nice words from my client came via email today:
 The feedback has been overwhelmingly POSITIVE---the members really enjoyed having their portraits done and they really liked you....thanks for taking such good care and being caring. I truly enjoyed meeting you and appreciate the links you sent.



No comments:

Post a Comment