Monday, May 26, 2014

A Princely 1st birthday!

Thanks to Gigmasters, I helped a little prince celebrate his first birthday!
I sat in a beautiful sun room to draw all the kids:
Lots of little ones:
and a few big ones! :-)
Happy birthday, Benji! 
My wonderful client left me some much appreciated feedback on Gigmasters---THANK YOU!!!

Emily was AMAZING. We had the HONOR of having her at my son's First Birthday party yesterday and let me just say that everyone is still raving about her!!! Emily is the real deal. If you are looking for someone professional, kind, and extremely talented, book her. We used the caricatures that she drew as party favors- the kids will always have something to remember my son's first birthday party with! Her work is amazing. I can go on and on. I'll leave you with this, she is truly a professional and her passion for what she does shows in her work. Beyond happy with her services. Emily,thank you again for a job well done. Would love to have you again! xoxo -Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment