Saturday, April 14, 2018

1st Post Prom Caricatures of 2018!

It's that time of year when parents of high-schoolers decorate their buildings, supply snack food and fun entertainment---then await the delighted squeals of their kids as they enjoy their late-night after-prom party!
Gigmasters hooked me up with this particular nearby school. The prom committee put me in a well-lit hallway and asked me to do my speed-drawing caricatures...20 faces per hour, line drawing only---no shading.




I clocked in at exactly 40 kids in the two hours that I drew----Thanks, NCS!

This is the feedback that was left for my services on Gigmasters:
Would very highly recommend Emily Byrne! We used Emily for caricature drawings at our Boardwalk-themed After Prom event and the kids loved them! Very professional and a fun person. I would absolutely use Emily again for future events! 


No comments:

Post a Comment