Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy 11th anniversary to my Caricature Blog!

I've been blogging, consistently for the most part,  about my caricature art career for 
ELEVEN YEARS!
My very first post was about a Bar Mitzvah I did way back in April of 2007. This is one of the young guests, and there are several things I'd do differently now, but overall it's a presentable effort. At that point I'd been caricaturing full-time for only three years. 
Blogs were THE thing on the internet back then, and have waned as other social media exploded in influence, but I have maintained mine because it serves as a chronological visual diary of my growth as an artist. It also shows all the cool folks I've met along the way. And updating it frequently helps me to find new clients by being able to show them, with one link, all the other parties similar to theirs, that I've done. VIVA  la BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment