Sunday, November 11, 2018

Caricatures at Jordan's Extravaganza!!

Gigsalad brought me together with a client who was giving a big celebration for her daughter that was more like a Sweet 16 or a Quinceanera, only it wasn't called that...it was Jordan's Extravaganza!
My caricatures weren't the only entertainment for the lucky guests, there was also a stilt walker:
and a Michael Jackson impersonator:
The guest of honor got a singing telegram telling her how much she is loved:
...while I was drawing her Disney-Princess-vibe caricature!
She and her dad had made their entrance right in front of my spot:
Then I got busy with the guests:
It was hard to get good photos because of the amazing lighting effects all around the room. What an amazing night! Thank you for having me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment