Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween Caricatures!!! Woooooooo

I was so happy to be booked (via Gigmasters) for this "BOOs and BOOZE" Halloween party this year! I LOVE dressing in my vintage witch costume...although I did get a new (smaller) witch hat to go with it. 
Hostess set me up in the living room with creepy cool signage!

Here's a few caricatures. Have to admit, my favorite costume was the Double Dare couple. 


My Halloween-loving client (she's the one with the murderous teddy bear in the first photo) left me some great feedback on Gigmasters:

Emily was fantastic!! She was super accommodating and had brought everything she needed with her including her own light, something that other artists we’ve had in the past hadn’t done. All of our guests were super impressed and we heard over and over that it was the best caricature they had ever had done! We highly recommend her!
Review by Ashley L. 

Thank YOU for having me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment