Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Caricatures for convention-goers at the iconic Reading Terminal Market


The Reading Terminal Market is a Philadelphia institution, and it's right next to our Convention Center, so it's an obvious win for the out-of-towners and even out-of-country attendees to the various conventions held there. This one had many Europeans so I enjoyed telling them about my Dutch beret that I got in Groningen. :-)
...now for some caricatures!


These were all done in Copic markers only, no artstix. I am broadening my arsenal of art supplies lately. 
Two other caricaturists, Matt and Courtney, worked this gig with me...it was so big they had us spread out in the Market and I couldn't even see them...but we got a solidarity photo at the end of the night. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment