Monday, June 19, 2023

Cape May wedding caricatures...2023 edition

 I am honored to be on the preferred-vendor list of the Peter Shields Inn in Cape May, NJ...a beautiful Victorian seaside resort town that is one of my and my husband's favorite getaway places. So, I was thrilled to be part of yet another beachside wedding here..this one literally on the front steps, celebrating two brides:

That was my view of the ceremony while setting up!


Once the ceremony was over, people were ready to party--and get caricatured! Here they come!




Someone told me these ladies wanted their "hot legs" included!

And below, she wanted her espresso martini in it!
I just love the ornate mirrors in this room, so bear with me for the selfies...

Thanks for the love, PSI! and thanks to my two brides for having me be part of their wedding day!

I love my job!!!! 

UPDATE 6-22-23:
I got a lovely email from the brides, thank you so much!

Thank you so much for drawing everyone at our wedding! No one there had been to a wedding with a caricature artist before and you were definitely a hit! Our guests loved that they could have a memory of them and a loved one to take home. Thank you again for contributing your talents to our big day; booking you was one of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment