Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Silhouettes at a teddy-bear themed baby shower

Silhouettes are the PERFECT party favor at a baby shower!  

The mother-to-be already knew she is having a boy, so I was able to coordinate with blue backing cards for the silhouettes. Here is my set-up:
I even drew little teddy bears on each card:

Now for some silhouettes!
(of course my focus was on getting everyone done...so, not a lot of photos)

Her braid wasn't showing when I cut her silhouette, so I did do another one for this beautiful little girl~
I was also able to do silhouettes of the expectant dad (who was there at the very beginning) and their furbaby (from a photo) and I displayed them along with my samples...
Here are some other sights from a lovely afternoon at The Fitler Club:





Client and I came together via The Bash--thank you for having me! and CONGRATS on your baby boy!

Update 6/19/23: My client left me a lovely review on The Bash, thank you so much! :-)

Emily's artistic talent is truly unique and special. My guests were very impressed with her silhouette work. I enjoyed meeting Emily and she was a pleasure to have at my event. I couldn't recommend her enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment