Thursday, June 22, 2023

Luau caricatures at senior-living community...

 I definitely love this client!!! She's had me do so many events in her official capacity, since I met her at a senior -living community gig, probably about twelve years ago. She's also the one I turn to on the few occasions when new clients need a reference :-D Thank you!! 

So this time, it was a luau-first-day-of-summer party that was supposed to be outside, but that was not to be (after having no rain for quite awhile ,we are being deluged with it).

Here are some of the residents I drew:




It was also a party for the hardworking staff, yay!

I even had time to do the wonderful musician who entertained while I was drawing! He took requests for his steel drums and said he liked doing Beatles songs...
so I jokingly said "Revolution" and he turned it into a tropical steel drum version!!



Fun afternoon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment