Monday, July 1, 2024

Beautiful micro-wedding at the beach, with my caricatures as wedding favors!

This couple couldn't have had a more perfect day for their wedding ceremony and reception...comfortable temps, low humidity and a gorgeous view of the beach made it a total pleasure! (And the venue did its part, too! ;-)

The Peter Shields Inn and Restaurant has recommended my services to quite a few brides and grooms now, for which I am very thankful...

because I love visiting Cape May, and making people happy with my drawings!

This time, instead of being inside, in the elegant parlor, I was outside on the breezy front porch!
My subjects were seated in the comfy wicker loveseat. 



And I was honored to witness their ceremony (above). 

Cocktail hour commenced with drinks and caricatures!



During the toasts and meal, I worked on the bridal caricature from a photo:
They were surprised!

Thank you both for having me! 
And also for the unexpected hilarity of the greeting-the-guests wedding mirror:
Tee-hee!! 😆 but probably true for 99% of all brides!

No comments:

Post a Comment