Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Summer silhouette wedding at gorgeous estate's arboretum


 
























  It was a perfect summer evening for a wedding in Pennsylvania, and for a silhouette artist to do her thing! My client, the bride, is a historian, and she provided a sign explaining the history of silhouettes, that was so sweet!

Cocktail hour was on the terrace, so I was set up long beforehand, and ready to go, with plenty of time to listen to the harpist and cellist, and see the ceremony from afar:


When the ceremony was over, the guests meandered over--I was busy immediately....so, only took a photo of the first silhouette of the evening...the officiant!


Once cocktail hour ended, we all headed into the elegantly appointed tent and I continued at a quick pace.



 The duplicate silhouettes went into the guest book, and the guests' hands as wedding favors!

The bride provided her own guest book, it was lovely!
But I filled it with these:


Thank you for having me at your lovely wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment