Sunday, September 1, 2024

Arden Fair 2024

 It's the only Fair I do...because it is just one day, has a wonderful, folksy atmosphere, 

and it's close to home (in northern Delaware)!

Another "only": I provide both caricatures AND silhouettes here...and Arden Fair is always the Saturday before Labor Day.

Proudly wearing my ISCA hat!


Every year I am neighbors with a wonderful wreath artist, she always sells most of her inventory because her stuff is so whimsical! She made a silhouette lady with gray hair just for me!

Here's some of my output this year!








This couple went whole hog and got BOTH caricatures and silhouettes of themselves!!


After a long day at the Fair, the tradition is that my husband takes me out for Mexican food at La Toltecas. MMMMMMM, that margarita was good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment