Monday, September 16, 2024

Wedding Caricatures in Chester County

 This weekend's wedding was on a beautiful farm, and was all outdoors. The weather definitely did NOT disappoint! I started out on the porch of an old stone-and-wood barn:


across from the top-of-line line (even glamorous!) porta-potties:
Hence, this sign! 😆

I wondered how busy I'd be, since my setup was not in the main tent, but I needn't have worried, and was busy the whole time!
You can see the progression of twilight in this composite of group caricatures:
As it got dark, I had a clip-on battery light on my easel, but eventually it wasn't enough...so I moved out onto the driveway...with the porta-potties as my backdrop! ;-)


Here are the links to my three Reels on Instagram about this reception:

(I actually forgot to get a regular photo of the bridal couple with their caricature. so you'll just have to watch Reel 3 above!)


Thank you for having me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment