Friday, January 16, 2009

Pee Wee's facial expressions...


including that one!...were always just one part of all the reasons why my children and I loved him as a character on the various shows and movies he did back in the Eighties. I drew this pencil/marker sketch of him some years back, and pulled it from one of my files to put it to a new use....uploading it to Paul Reubens' new Facebook page! I've never done anything like that before, so I hope he sees it and enjoys it.
I have not really thought of putting Facebook to use as a marketing tool, but perhaps I should. :-)
Otherwise, I have been busy with projects that don't bear posting on my blog yet.

5 comments:

  1. HELL YA!! I miss Pee Wee, great likeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelente trabajo

    Saludos cordiales
    Karlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias Karlo! y tienes dubujars graciosos!

    Witty, thank you also. I used Prismacolor pencils and markers to draw Pee Wee by hand, then I scanned it and emphasized a few areas with Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete