Thursday, August 6, 2009

My 1st Logo Design!

Logo design is not an area that I know particuarly well. So when I was asked to provide an image for a restaurant business--owned by two brothers who wanted to serve foods based on the humble potato, I was a bit apprehensive. They knew they wanted a "peeler dude" surfing on a partially peeled potato, and that he'd be "in the tube" of the wave, but bring this to completion required quite a few attempts on my part before it resembled their vision. I think we finally got it, though! Now I can't wait to see what uses they will have for it!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Concept!
    But why pink? (Is this Johnny's bro's project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's Phil's baby! We went with a purply-pink to kind of represent a more exotic potato than your typical boring brown one.

    Did I mention these brothers are IRISH?

    ReplyDelete