Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Entertainment Day....

Yesterday, my first out of three gigs was an outdoor promotional event at a shopping center, my second time there this summer. I was paired with a strolling magician this time. I drew all ages at this one!


She was game for a caricature!

This lovely lady, a native New Yorker, told me my caricatures should be in Sardi's!

Mom-and-daughter caricature fans, I drew the girl on her own as well. Mom had been drawn at my previous event here.

Two teenage brothers: one wanted to be drawn, the other had to be browbeaten into it. Can you guess which one is which?

When I drew the youngest sister of this trio, I told the mom she reminded me of Vivien Leigh's baby photo( Scarlett in Gone With the Wind, I'm a big fan). I pulled up the photo on my Blackberry, and she was astounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment