Monday, March 18, 2013

Surprise 40th birthday party at country club

On Saturday evening, I found myself in this lovely room ready to receive caricature subjects:
This husband was able to surprise his wife thoroughly! He planned everything for this party last November.  The personable DJ, Derek Evan, and I were procured through Gigmasters...but his coup de grace was having her family members from Poland show up!!!
Here is the happy birthday girl with her color caricature. I did 95% couples at this party, here are a few:




Happy birthday, Gosia! And thank you for having me and my caricatures! :-)
Update 3-19-13: Client feedback for this Gigmasters event was,  Absolutely Perfect - Could not have asked for anything more. Got a lot of laughs from the caricatures. Thank You

                         Thank YOU for having my caricatures be a part of your celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment