Friday, September 19, 2014

Mellow meadow wedding!

Last Saturday, my second event (here's a link to the first with its last-minute hiccup) was an absolutely marvelous and memorable wedding reception, held on the lawn of the bride's childhood home. When I say lawn, I mean beautiful vista, high on a hill, overlooking a meadow where the couple had married earlier that day...which my easel was facing. :-)
The festivities were in an elegant tent...
and again, I had a quaint sign advertising what I'd be doing...
The guests arrived and my pen started to fly!
Nice reactions from this trio!
The bride and groom arrived to cheers and smiles:
They sat for me after making their rounds:
After I'd finished, it was a pleasure to enjoy a lovely meal on environmentally-friendly dinnerware,
check out the other fun activities they'd provided,
and listen to the live bluegrass band!
They were fantastic!!!!
A summer storm passed through but it didn't dampen anyone's spirits! 
Thank you so much for having my caricatures be part of your beautiful day, Andrea and John!

No comments:

Post a Comment