Friday, December 7, 2007

Hillary--love her or hate her!

That seems to be the consensus on how people feel towards Senator Hillary Clinton politically, but I am feeling that way artistically! Sculpting her likeness has been frustrating for me.
Today was a Face-off deadline for the raw sculpture only, but I took some advice from Court and Paul, and worked on her face and neck before baking and painting her. Luckily, nothing cracked during her 40 minutes in the oven, and the paint is a base coat. I did decide to go with acrylics rather than oils as they are easier to work with. She still needs to be put into her dreamed-of Oval Office, but that will be in Photoshop later this week ( if I have any time! Christmas is around the corner!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. No doubts about likeness! great work.
    I love her (sculpture) !

    ReplyDelete