Sunday, April 18, 2010

After-prom!

Last night, I found myself at the Philadelphia Airport...NOT! In actuality, it was a high school lobby decorated as the airport, with various rooms transformed into American cities, all for the seniors to enjoy for their after-prom party.



I wish I had a photo of the parents who did the check-in, dressed as airport security (complete with dogs!) but these were what I was able to snap after setting up and before the kids arrived...

My caricatures were done in the South beach, Miami area, on the right in this photo..they built a little deck for me!


One of the parents obligingly snapped this photo :-)

Here are a few of the dozens and dozens of caricatures I did!




All the party activities ended at the same time, so the kids could enjoy the magic of John Cassidy, whom I've crossed paths with at many post-proms!

Of course, had to take a photo of the bathroom before leaving!

I appreciate that this school and its parents have had me back year after year! Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment