Saturday, August 14, 2010

I generated caricatures...

...at an electrical-power generating station! It was their 50th anniversary and Family Day yesterday.
And usually, I don't divulge company names or locations of my gigs for privacy reasons (both my clients' and my own) but today I have to make an exception, so I can show you this cake:

This replica of the whole station scented the entire area with sugar! Every inhale was SWEEEEET. I was told that one of the "Cake Boss"'s underlings made this gigantic confection for the occasion.
So here are some of the faces that my sugar-high produced:






Do you want to see the reaction of these last two? Here it is!

Many thanks to Debi at Entertaining ConXections for the many gigs for this company she has provided me over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment