Friday, August 20, 2010

A milestone-birthday digital caricature

This fine gentleman, a physician by profession, received a surprise---a digital caricature of mine--- from his sister for his ??th birthday party, which was held last week. Nowadays, many people are so young in attitude and mind, that they don't want to be reminded of chronological age--- so it's not alluded to anywhere on his caricature :-)
Thanks to my client for sharing this awesome photo of him displaying it.

You can see that the good doctor has some more unusual hobbies besides ubiquitous golf!

The client was a joy to work with, as she had very specific ideas about how to make it a great gift for her brother. Here is the feedback she sent me:

Hi, Emily: The caricature turned out amazing! Here is a photo of my brother when he received it. I appreciate all the time you took to get the details exactly the way I wanted them. Thank you, Emily! I will recommend you to my friends!!

:-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment