Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wedding caricatures on a warm winter's day

The relentless winter eased up a bit (to 50° F temps, in fact) so Saturday night's gig was ON! At a hometown wedding reception for a couple who recently got married in Italy, everyone was in a good mood and ready to enjoy themselves.  I started drawing at the cocktail party early on, accompanied by a live trio, Timeless...next to a wonderful sign provided by my clients (the bride and groom):
After a break for dinner, I resumed drawing in another room to the sounds of another live band.  Laughter ensued!
 I got a couple of caricature reactions, but I am rusty at filming these…need to figure out better settings on my phone to get the right dimensions, etc.
Thank you for having me and my caricatures be a part of your wedding celebration, Jaime and Matthew! :-)

Update 2-24-14: My clients just posted some wonderful feedback to Gigmasters about my caricatures!
Thank YOU so much for having me!

5 Stars is not enough for Emily Anthony!! I can't say enough good things about talented Emily and her amazing drawings! Emily was the hit of my party and everyone loved her. I only wish I had 2 of her at my party!! I will definitely be utilizing Emily's services for future parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment