Wednesday, May 13, 2015

3rd Communion luncheon of the season

May is definitely Communion party season (along with college graduations, proms, weddings, and May birthdays ;-) and this was my third out of four this year, held in a restaurant with a pleasant veranda on the Delaware River:
It was a beautiful day. There were even some babies swimming by to entertain the kids!
The Communion girl was very friendly, and even made a public announcement to all her guests that I was doing caricatures outside! Thanks, Luciana!
I drew all the kids first of course, then had time to do some adults. :-)
I included the bridge behind all the grown-ups. Well, it really was behind them!
Thanks for having me! 

My Other Half had dropped me off for this one, so I had my own personal valet parking. This was the sixth event crammed into four days last week...so I was a *little* tired that evening. :-) But it was a happy tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment