Thursday, May 7, 2015

Ladies Night Out! Caricatures

Last Thursday evening,  I headed in a different direction than usual...west! (For some reason, most of my gigs are easterly, whether it's the northeast or the southeast.) This particular gig was just outside of the state capital of Pennsylvania...Harrisburg. Look at this GORGEOUS view from the firm where I was to draw---for a ladies' business networking event:
They set me up in front of a picture window!
And I got busy drawing the ladies!
The ladies really seemed to enjoy my art and there was a steady stream of them the whole time.
At the end, the four men on the premises decided to get drawn too, so it ended up as a co-ed event. ;)
The weather changed and I loved seeing this dramatic sky!
And when I left after chatting a bit, it was dark and rainy...another great view down the road!
Thanks for having me, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment