Saturday, May 9, 2015

DVCCC fundraiser...a Hollywood Night!

The Mendenhall Inn recently hosted a lovely evening to raise funds for the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County. I've been honored to be a part of this part-fun and part-compassionate evening for several years now. This year the theme was A Hollywood Night...complete with red carpet! 
One of the *real*stars was Tracey Davidson, anchor for NBC-10 News. I drew her and her husband and she was very nice. I like how the mirror here included the photographer!!
Gulp! I wonder what I was looking at that made me forget to draw this lady's necklace!
Faux-Elvis was there too. :-)
Afterwards, someone emailed me this photo:
I look like I'm having fun...because I was having fun!!
Thank you, DVCCC for having me! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment