Sunday, May 31, 2015

American Girl Caricatures...both the real thing and the dolls ;-)

On a perfect Saturday afternoon, my caricatures were part of a practically-perfect birthday party for a girl and her doll, and her friends and their dolls! 
Here's a few of them. I was able to do a full-color drawing of each guest. What fun for me!!  (and them of course ;-)
The easel was set up at the edge of a gaily-decorated garage...behind me was the bounce house and bubble activities:
I told the mom she was a party-organizer par excellence:
Even the cake was a doll caricature! (She's all cake!)
The dolls even had a hair-braiding station! Didn't get a photo of that, but you can see the results below:
And what party isn't enhanced by a visit from an ice cream truck? The birthday girl's dad got me a root beer float!
Happy birthday Lexi!
You and your family rock! Thank you for having me!


No comments:

Post a Comment