Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hospitality Suite Caricatures

The ONLY gig I did in November (the rest of the month was taken up by other pursuits ;-) was a two-night event at a pre-Christmas convention---held in the delightful Hershey Lodge. 
Hershey, PA... as in CHOCOLATE TOWN. 
I'm usually early for gigs anyway, so there was time to visit the cafe---such yummy treats! That's a Chocolate Chai and a Dutch Chocolate-dipped waffle cookie.
The folks at the convention were quite an appreciative bunch! 
 They had a wonderful sign made for me!
Great reaction!! This was a Gigmasters gig, always fun to meet new folks through them. :-)
This client left a glowing review: 
Emily was fantastic! To begin with...she communicated with me prior to the event. She was on time both nights. She was friendly with all of our guests. Talented??? Her talent is overwhelming!!! I would recommend Emily a million times over again. Thank you so much, Emily!



No comments:

Post a Comment