Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Partypop Page...

Photobucket
Artists > Caricatures & Silhouettes > Pennsylvania
Find a Caricature Artist or Silhouette Artist in Your Area Through This National Listing of Party and Event Entertainment... featuring Caricature Artist Pennsylvania, Caricatures Pennsylvania, Caricaturist Pennsylvania, and more...

Recently, I've been spending time honing my marketing skills, and this is one of the results. Partypop.com is the largest online source for anything you could possibly need for a party, including caricature artists! My own personal Partypop page is listed to the right under 'Emily's Links'. It sends internet caricature fans right to Emilyarts.com, and hopefully, then to this blog. Partypop also has local and national listings for studio caricaturists, because digital caricatures can be done anywhere and emailed to the client.
It was difficult to choose representative samples of my work, I have so many photos of favorite faces! And my new favorites are always the next ones drawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment