Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Final Frontier

No, it's not Star Trek...it's finals week at a local university. My caricatures were part of a stress-buster event held there yesterday.


These two (above) sat down and told me I'd better make it good---they'd been caricatured last week at another event and that one was CRAZY good---so I asked, did the artist have longish hair and sing at all? Their jaws dropped and they roared 'YES'! I chuckled, that's my friend Pat up to his old tricks :-)


Took this pic of my last subject admiring her caricature as I started to pack up. I actually had another school event to head to on a Tuesday!?! Double gig days are pretty rare for a weekday, let alone for the same agent: The-Nose.com, whom I have represented for quite a few years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment