Monday, June 7, 2010

Rain and sun in Charm City...

Sunday's weather had a bit of everything...sun, wind, showers, and a spectacular cloud display after the rain. Oh, and caricatures too...

Rick and co. actually had to move the entire caricature stand to the other end of Eutaw Street for awhile where we could be under shelter; it never rained torrentially but even a spritzing can ruin a sheet of paper. The above pic was taken as I walked back to our usual spot, after the rains had passed....

Yup, Oriole Park became Fenway South for the day again.


The last young subject asked for a profile view, which I feel I am least adept at doing, since for me they are an infrequently-drawn type of caricature. I probably have to think more when I do them, so while I am happy with the likeness here, I wish I had made it funnier...

No comments:

Post a Comment