Monday, June 27, 2011

40th birthday backyard bash

On Saturday evening, during the long summer twilight, I drew at a fabulously fun fortieth birthday party:
Fun because the weather was once again perfect, the guests were giddy, and the music was merry:
Here's some of what ended up on paper: (yes, it was a rare COLOR gig!)




It went over so well that my client (the lucky hubby of the gorgeous forty-year-old) doubled my time there. Thank you! :-) :-) :-)
They were among the last of the evening to be drawn.
I didn't keep count, but was told I'd drawn 50+ people in four hours in color--that's not quite five minutes per. I was definitely on a roll!
Enjoy the video, with Mummer accompaniment!










1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's amazingly fast Emily, and the likenesses are bang on! Great job!

    ReplyDelete