Friday, June 3, 2011

Pre-wedding picnic on a beautiful late spring evening

Earlier tonight, I had the pleasure of drawing this young couple as they celebrated their wedding eve with friends and family in a park:
They are wearing traditional Vietnamese wedding garb. Reference came from the internet via Iphone. :-)
I then drew the groom and his attendants:
Haha! I think they liked it!
 Lots of guests brought their canine kids: 
I left room for her hubby too!
Yum!! They fed me!!!
Here are some more guests:

Thank you so much Kristina and Rich--it was totally my pleasure! Good luck tomorrow! (Well, today, now!)

Finally, to top off my already wonderful evening: as I drove home, I passed a free concert in the town square:
MY FAVORITE BAND!! Of course I stopped and watched the rest of the concert. :-) :-) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment