Monday, December 29, 2008

Last gig of 2008- a birthday party...



...for an adorable one-year-old boy and his entire extended family. I was only one part of the entertainment, which included a magician, a balloon twister, airbrushed hats and t-shirts, and a cotton candy machine--but we were spread throughout the house. I only saw the results of my colleague's efforts floating by. Unusually, the client opted for color caricatures, which was fun for me, and was so popular with the guests that my time was doubled. Afterwards. she sent me home with a great big bag of treats which included two beers (!). That's a first!
There aren't alot of photos as I was drawing at a furious pace to get everyone done--some of the guests wanted to be drawn multiple times with different relatives, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment