Monday, May 11, 2009

Grand Opening

This past weekend was absolutely insane. Some of my nearest and dearest thought I was insane, too-- because from Friday evening's gala to Sunday afternoon's Orioles/Yankees game, I drew at five events...including a stretch of gigs that kept me awake for twenty-three hours. I LOVE MY JOB!

Saturday morning's event was the Grand Opening of a beautiful downtown-style shopping center. I was only one of many, many street entertainments.

There's my setup. I used my easel umbrella ( and sunscreen!) until the shade from the building arrived.


This little sweetheart ( below) couldn't stop smiling!!


The next two photos are a family:


And last but not least: more big smilers!


Update: The client posted feedback on Gigmasters (where I received this booking). Thanks!!! :-)
Emily was awesome. Professional, prompt, friendly and a huge hit at the grand opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment