Monday, July 9, 2012

Meeting old/new friends!

One of the perks of travel is meeting artists I've met at conventions or followed online. The worlds of cartooning and caricaturing often intersect, and yesterday I got to meet Patrick LaMontagne, an editorial cartoonist/portraitist/wildlife artist  whose fantastic work I've been admiring for several years. We met in his beautiful hometown of Canmore, amidst majestic mountains.
Myself, Kelly, and Patrick
Thanks to the wonderful abilities of my beloved Photoshop, I removed the background of the Tim Horton's parking lot we were standing in and substituted the mountains that were just across the street...

YES I BOUGHT A COWBOY HAT!!!! Yeeehaw!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would like the mountain air, the beautiful scenery, and the very trendy cowboy hats that in 3 month you will look at with 3 months of dust on it and wonder "what the hell was I thinking?"
    Johnbyrne

    ReplyDelete