Monday, April 8, 2013

50th birthday celebration

Saturday night found me in a beautiful Gilded Age hotel ballroom:
...helping to celebrate a surprise 50th birthday with caricatures! I actually didn't get a photo of the birthday boy and his partner...my brain cells were kind of exhausted by the end of the night when they sat for me. But I did manage to snag a few Vine videos, they're included in this clip:
Now for some more faces:





The hotel was a stunner. This was on the way in:
and this was before the guests arrived:
and THIS is the first ink spillage in my new half-box French easel that my Other Half gave me for my birthday!
Happy birthday Mac and thank you for having me!

Feedback from client: Thank YOU! You were a big HIT.  SO glad I decided to hire you for the party :)


No comments:

Post a Comment