Monday, May 16, 2011

A snappy post-prom (includes video snippet)

My Saturday-evening gig was also my Sunday-morning one, as I joined colleagues Julie Borysowski and Donna Needs for a marathon five-hour Las-Vegas-themed post prom.  Balloonist/magician/comedian John Cassidy was also there, and as always, I got to see his delightful creations (first photo below) but not him! I'll bet he sees mine, too...


















Click HERE for a video snippet from this event from my Youtube channel.

This school went for the glitz and glam of Sin City...

These two youngsters weren't gambling, they were part of the community run-through before the actual event. Below, an Elvis sighting at a wedding chapel photo-op!
The MGM Grand, Circus Circus and the Luxor were all represented:


Below: We had our name in lights! (sort of)

No comments:

Post a Comment