Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A delightful 60th birthday party

On Sunday afternoon, it was off to a country club to draw for a surprise birthday party given by four loving sons for their mom. Now that my car has my website emblazoned on its rear window, for surprise parties I'll need to park a ways off, so that's what I did! ;-)
The room and the cake were both lovely: (and the cake wasn't just pretty, it was delicious too!)

Here's my little spot:
The birthday girl had a huge, happy family... I drew her and her S. O. last, but I'll put their photo first:
The four sons requested a quadruple fraternal caricature, so I brought some larger paper:
At this party, I drew the immediate family in color, and the guests in BW. These are two (out of a bunch!) of the grandchildren:
Below: These two ladies whipped their glasses on after I'd drawn them! ;-)
More guests:
As always, I have just as good a time as my subjects! Thank you for having me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment