Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time in Texas has ended...for now

My Texas trail has ended and I am back home in Pennsylvania. What an experience!
In so many ways, my life has been enriched...new friends, new caricature techniques, different accents, different foods...and I plan on doing it all over again next year!
The last days were non-stop busy. I drew so many people, as did my colleagues!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This guy came back later without his daughter for a caricature of himself, by himself!(below)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The young lady above was drawn from a photo provided by her mom, whose son was drawn by me earlier in the fair...she was kind enough to send me a photo ( below) of her daughter with the framed piece later on! Thanks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The gentleman above told me he was an artist who did inspirational comics, and had brought his portfolio to show me. So I had the idea of drawing him at his desk with a blank page for him to draw in his own cartoon!
Photobucket
This brother and sister had to be coerced into sitting for the caricature by their parents! They did like it more than this photo shows...:-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I do enjoy drawing babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment