One vampire--- HA HA HA HA HA---two vampires--HA HA HA HA HA...tw0 vampires and one wannabe vampire---HA HA HA HA!!
I was purposely trying not to over-render this digital final. It was fun finding an appropriate font (it's called BloodGutter!).
Below are some of the steps leading up to what you see above: ( but this time I didn't scan the airbrush drawing, and paint digitally atop it the way I did with Kate; this Twilight digital only has the scritchy undersketch in common with the airbrush version)
1. That's the original scribbled digital pen and ink.
2. I printed out one half of the sketch at a time, then taped them together and used my light box to transfer it to my 11 x 14 paper.
3. Since Edward is so pale, I cut out a paper mask so that I wouldn't get overspray on his face. Then I applied first few layers of airbrush.
4. That's the final airbrush version. I might put some spray glitter in his face...
My friend Celestia observed that the first sketch had some James Dean qualities to the likeness. I think my final has an Adam Ant influence!! ( and that's dating myself :-)