Tuesday, June 3, 2014

50th birthday caricature…with hot lava, ah-oh-ahh-oh-ahhh*

The last of the baby boomers are turning fifty this year…
This is my friend Cheryl, whose husband used my caricature both for a sign-in at her surprise party...
AND ON HER CAKE!!!!!! :-)
*I had this song going through my head the whole time I was creating it. :-)
Wish I could've been there. Happy birthday, Cheryl!!

Feedback from her hubby: 
Thank you so much for the fantastic caricature.  I printed out the 11 x 14 and matted it for signing per your suggestion.  I also printed the party favors on magnet sheets using a regular ink jet printer, and used a self-service cutter at Staples.  Lastly, I printed an 8 x 10 which the supermarket bakery used to transfer the image onto a birthday cake.  Everyone loved your art work.  You really helped me make the event special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment