Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Riverside wedding caricatures!

Last weekend, I arrived early enough at my gig to see the beautiful bride and her father walk down the lawn to the riverbank, where the groom was waiting…
The venue was spectacular and popular (apparently it's often booked years in advance)--- and had enough accolades from TheKnot.com to prove it.
I was seated on a covered deck alongside the ballroom, and it was such a pleasant, clear evening, it could not have been more perfect.
After the ceremony, the guests showed up in my chairs!
 Early in the evening----Late in the evening!
I did get a couple of reactions on video ;-)
The bride and groom sat for me and this was the result:
 Hope they are having fun in Hawaii right now!
As I packed up to head to a post-prom, I took this photo from the parking lot…told you it was a perfect clear, balmy, early-summer evening!
Thank you, Krystle and Nick, and also Gigmasters! :-)

Update 6-6-14: the wonderful husband-wife photographer team, Matt and Nat, shared this photo and a link to all the wedding photos and they are PHENOMENAL. What an absolutely beautiful wedding---I was so happy to be a part of it. Thank you so much for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment