Thursday, June 5, 2014

Aloha After-Prom!

After drawing at an evening wedding, I drove across three counties to get to an after-prom that I LOVE doing every year. I arrived with just enough time to set up and grab something to eat:
ALOHA! I was in the Hawaiian island hallway. 
I dressed appropriately, both in fantasy AND real life. And it was definitely another night for Red Bull.
And SUGAR! This fantastic cupcake bakery is one of my clients, too!
I think I was laughing as hard as them, so the photo is blurred. But their reaction footage isn't!
The parent coordinator sent me this feedback:
It is such a pleasure to have you join us again for our post-prom event. You add such fun and amazing artwork---the students enjoy it and we appreciate your time and energy! Aloha! Thank you!
Thanks for having me, as always! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment