Friday, June 13, 2014

8th grade grad party…Cali style!

On Saturday night, I found myself on the Left Coast!!! (not really, but ;-)
The parents at a local Catholic School really outdid themselves with this fun theme:
My little spot was in "Venice Beach."
And there were some pretty funny expressions on these kids! :-)
Here's a view of the holding bench:
My parent contact sent me this feedback and photo the following day:
Hi Emily, I want to thank you for last night. Your art work is amazing and the kids really enjoyed the experience!
Thank you for having me! The cool thing about this and my other Saturday event, is that they both came out of THIS party (during the ice storm week---when I had no power for five days but still managed to gig it).  So, thanks to my Valentine's day client too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment